Ads 468x60px

15 Dec 2020

Most Adorable Love Letter for Her


Dear Bhakti,

I never knew how joyous life could be until I met you. This is something I have never felt before, and it is you that inspires it. When I think about you and our relation, I feel warmness inside. I cannot hide my smiles, even when you are apart. This connection is special, amazing, and I ask myself...is it Destiny? I wonder who created this new and better me? It's You, Darling. I don’t know why you are the so special. You are great in my life and I don’t know how to explain this. 

Anticipating a romantic evening, but I don’t know how to be romantic. I know I am so lucky but I wondering that how do you manage yourself? If you really in love with me please let me know. I could be waiting for you. I hope you are also with me. I love you so much and wish you all the best.

Yours Only

Ayush 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...