Ads 468x60px

17 Dec 2020

Best Ever Sweet Love Letter to her

My dear bhakti,

I want to reveal my deep feelings I keep in my heart. There are some things about love I never realized until the day I met you in train. You are the only person in the whole world who can lift my spirits when I am sad by giving me a hug that truly means the world to me.

You, my dear, are the sunshine that brings peace into my life that illuminates my dark moments and warms my soul. My heart has known peace since I met you. Every tiny bit of my body is in love with you, in love with everything that you are. You are the most precious human being in this world.

Just know that no matter what, my love for you will never waver, it will stay strong until the day I left my body.

Forever yours,

Ayush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...