Ads 468x60px

22 Dec 2020

Cute Love Letter for My Sweet Heart

My Sweet Heart,

I want to let you know that love is something eternal; the aspect may change but not the essence. Love asks me no questions and gives me endless support. Through love I want to express whole feelings of my heart for you, I love you so much. 

There are thousands of yesterday and there are billions of tomorrows but there is only one today and I will not let the day go by without showcasing my love for you, telling you how I feel about you each day, I love you every day of my life.

Seeing you smile means a great deal for me, I would never want to see you sad. I would do anything humanly possible to keep your face all glomming with smiles and laughter, because your love is everything to me. It’s even more than what I bargained for, I am glad I have got you, I love you so much.

Yours Only

Ayush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...