Ads 468x60px

17 Dec 2020

Very Heart Touched Love Letter To Her


My dear bhakti,

You are so cute; I want to tell you about my feelings for you, about how beautiful you are in my eyes. You are so beautiful that no matter how many times I see you, my eyes are always glued and attracted to you as if a magical spell can only allow me to see you.

You are so beautiful that my heart beats stronger and faster every single time I lay my eyes upon you. You are so beautiful that everything around me goes into silence and I only see and hear you. Everything else vanishes.

You are such a beautiful person that no living being could ever surpass. Your glorious smile is mesmerizing and stunning. You’re alluring presence calms me down and makes me happy, so happy to just be near you. You are my dream come true.

I love you until the very last breath, you are my everything, I want you so badly. Please let me know if you could be available for me.

Yours Only

Ayush 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...