Ads 468x60px

17 Dec 2020

True Heart Touched Love Letter To Her

My sweet heart,

I know that I don’t talk very much and so often I fail to express my feelings for you. Most of the times I just want to say a few words, even if my heart would like to tell you a novel. I want to assure you that my feelings for you are as strong as on the day I proposed to you. In fact, over the months, they grew stronger and the bond is unbreakable.

I haven’t told you lately that you are the reason my days are brighter and even after long days of work your presence pacify all my aches and troubles. I haven’t told you lately that I would be lost without you; that life would have less meaning, less color, less excitement, less of everything. I haven’t told you how much I love you.

So now, in writing, I want to scratch in stone my love and devotion to you so that it will be there for all eternity and you would never need to doubt it.

Yours Only

Ayush


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...