Ads 468x60px

17 Dec 2020

Heart Touching Love Letter To Her

Dear Sweety,

You are the most caring, loving and gentle human being I have met in my entire life. Your seemingly always present smile warms my heart and engulfs my soul in a pleasant omnipresent feeling of happiness. My sweetheart, I just want you to know that I will always cherish you, respect you, be by your side and love you until the very last day of my life. 

Nothing could ever stop my heart from beating for you, nothing could ever delete the precious memories we have made together. In this life and the next (if it exists), my soul will be close to you yours, tied in an unbreakable bond that neither space nor time could ever separate.

This is more than a love letter, this my most solemn pledge of everlasting love to you, my dear!

Yours Only

Ayush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...