Ads 468x60px

17 Dec 2020

Cute Love Letters to Her

My dear sweetheart,

You are always with me, where ever I go, no matter what happens during the day be that bad or good, you are my strength and support. You’re such a wonderful gift, a very precious one, a gift to keep, a gift to care and a gift to love now and forever. Your smile radiates into me. Your touch sends little shivers through my body. Your presence pleases my mind and your soul pours peace on mine.

I want to tell you how I dream about you and I being together always, about us creating a family, about us growing old together in love. We belong to each other and nothing can separate us. You are the only person in the whole world who can delight me with love in every manner. I love you dearly.

Eternally yours,

Ayush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...