Ads 468x60px

16 Nov 2018

Most Touching Love Letters : Cute Love Letters for him

My Darling, 

You are the real honey I met you in my life. I knew that I wanted you to be a part of my life, lovers or just friends. The best things come unexpected, you were a clear example of that. I knew that you were too good of an opportunity to pass up. For the longest time before I met you, I was known as "the shy girl" that only opens up to people who she knew and the reason for that was because time and time again she was hurt emotionally in the past. 

I personally don't care because from the moment I met you, I didn't know who you were in the past. I fell in love with the girl who was standing in front of me. The little things you do for me make me feel like the luckiest girl, the way you look at me, the way you surprise me with little things, the way you hug me but most of all, the way you hold my hand.

It may seem a bit odd but the way you hold my hand makes me feel so protected that I can take on the world with you beside me. I love you and expected the same from you.

Yours Honey
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...