Ads 468x60px

11 Nov 2018

Romantic Love Letter To Her

Sweet Darling,

I hope this letter finds you healthy, happy and doing exactly what you love. My life would not have its fantastic texture and richness without you in it. Some of you have been in my life from the beginning, some are friends from school, a few from raising children together, many from the professional world, others by pure good fortune but each of you has had a profound impact on my life.

Just as importantly thank you for trusting me enough to be your friend and for letting me in to your life. Thank you for sharing your joys and sorrows with me. Thank you for all you’ve taught me, including how to let others in. Thank you for believing me on my truthfulness and I can feel you close to me even though you're far away. Please believe me when I say I love you. I really Love you and thanks for making my life beautiful.

Only Yours
Chinmay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...