Ads 468x60px

11 Nov 2018

Best Ever Heart Touched Love Letter to Her

My Dear,

You are cute, true hearted and caring person in this world. You know loving is you is also to feel the emotion of freedom as my mind travels through dreams when I think about you. The good thoughts float and become alive because of you, and my existence is richer as I know you are always with me, even when there is a huge distance between us. 

What else should I tell you? You have become an obsession to me and all through the day I am only thinking and dreaming about. Hope all my dreams come true! I don't know the end of my career without your love.

Thank you for making my life so much more charming, adventurous and lovely. I can't live without you and your love. Hope you will never loss my hope. I love you and waiting to see you soon.

Yours Only
Chinmay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...