Ads 468x60px

11 Nov 2018

Deep Love Letters For Him

My Sweet Heart,



I have been dreaming about you all my life, and today I express my love for you. I fancy holding your hand and enjoying the journey of life together. To miss someone is an emotion reserved only to those who love, but your talent to surprise me makes me feel that loving you is more exciting than to just simply miss you.

Loving you is like driving a high speed car, trying to guess what´s behind the next bend/curve: you always have a surprise in store and that´s what makes me so anxious to see you; I always feel that I must run to you and your arms, and pacify my heart in the warmth of your bosom.

I want to love you forever and I want to have you closer. Romantic as it may be, missing you is very painful and I would rather not having to feel like this ever again, I would like to always be near you. I love you and miss you so much.

Love from
Cutee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...