Ads 468x60px

13 Oct 2018

Romantic Letters to Girlfriend

My Dear,


Life is nothing but a long journey. In life, we meet a lot of people to love, but in the end, there’s only one who can truly make us happy. I have written here a heart touching love letter to someone I want to call my one great love. He is the one who got away and he is the one who took my heart away.

I am forever grateful that I’ve met you because you have showered my life with happiness. You were always on my side when things get rough. You made me feel safe even when you are not saying anything at all. A simple smile from you just makes my day.

I hope we will stay together for a long time, because without you I would not know what to do right now. Even though we only know each other for a few months, I know that you are destined for me. My memories with you are enough and you will always remain in my heart. I love you and miss you.

Yours Only
Chinmay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...