Ads 468x60px

13 Oct 2018

Cute love letters to girlfriend

My Darling, 

I wanna make a confession today. You know when I met you, I used to laugh at people who fell in love. I used to make fun of them. I did not believe in the concept of love. But, today, I have the chance to tell you that you have completely changed my social life. 

I know about your life. When there is smile behind your sorrow and behind your laugh there was tears. But now time already changed. I just want you to know that behind you there will always be me. Since the time you entered my life, I started loving you more. I love myself for falling in love with you. What is this and how has this happened I don't know. But, I have found my true love in you. I believe that if love exists in this earth it's only because of you. I love you and waiting to see you soon.

Love always
Chinmay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...