Ads 468x60px

13 Oct 2018

Love Letters to Wife

My Sweet Heart,

I am sending you much love and fondness to you with this letter. My adorable wife, how far can you go for me? I am keen to go far and beyond just to let you realize that you are the most excellent thing that has happened to me!

My dear, your love is deeper than the deepest ocean, extensive than the skies and brighter than the brightest star that shines all night. You are the most beautiful woman in this world. You are really sweet and adorable person I ever met in my life. I wanted to be with you all my life. That is the reason I got you as my wife. 

You raise my soul every time I think of you. You are my sunrise and the shining star! I love you so much and missing you a lot.

Yours Only

Chinmay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...