Ads 468x60px

24 Sept 2018

Romantic letters for girlfriend

Dear Surabhi,

best-pics-of-love-letterI just want you to know how happy am I to have you in my life and I thank God for that. Thank you for the love and the joy you bring. You've changed my life, Baby. I love you so much. You're the only girlfriend who gives my heart some excitement and thrills. When I'm with you I feel like I'm out of control! You taught me how to handle life seriously, you taught me how to solve my problems and to face it without any fear... when I'm with you, I feel no fear, not even a single person in this world.

I know you are awesome and you love me. I know that I wouldn't shed any tears for crying unnecessarily. I love you and will love you for ever. You already stollen my heart and I couldn't take it back. I want to be with you for ever.

Yours and only yours,
Chinmay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...